A full in-house finishing offers time and cost savings as well as limitless options to complete your project.
Consider lamination options, die-cutting, special finishes, or embossing to really make your piece pop.
Operators use primarily Roland and Heidelberg presses with conventional and UV inks as well as other specialty inks and coatings. They can utilize the different inks and specialty techniques on a variety of substrates.
•1) Q : When can I get the quotation for my enquiry?
• A: Usually the quotation will be sent to you within one working day upon all the details of products being clear. If something urgent, we can quote for you within 2 hours based on all details you provide.
•2) Q : How long is the mass production time?
•A : Normally 15 days. Rush order is available.
•3) Q : Can i get a sample before mass production?
• A : Of course! The normal produce progress is that we will make the pre-production sample for your quality evaluation. The mass production will be started after we get your confirmation on this sample.
•4) Q: How long can I got this sample?
• A : After receiving the sample charge and all the material & design being confirmed, the sample time is 5-7 days and Express delivery usually needs around 3-5 day.
•5) Q: Is the sample charge can be refundable?
• A : Yes, normally the sample charge can be refundable when you confirm the mass production, but for the specific situation plscontact the people who follow up with your order.
•6) Q: what kind of paper can be printed on?
• A : Artpaper gives the best performance of color and design. We also can provide other special paper like black card, white card, offset paper and PU leather etc.